Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Leaving in a mini van...

The title sounds much better if you sing it to the tune of the popular John Denver song.



Today we are packing up the mini-van and heading east! That's right, we are going to the wonderful city of Philadelphia. I am not looking forward to spending 12 hours in a car with a 2 year old and a 5 month old, but I am choosing to be positive and believe that they will sleep the whole way. Who am I kidding? Brooke will probably scream unless we play Dynamite by Taio on repeat, and Molly will probably need to be taken out of the car for a break at least every 2 hours. I have a good book on reserve for the drive and I am crossing my fingers that constructions workers along the Ohio and Pennsylvania turnpikes have taken the day off.

But what about my blogging challenge? Never fear, I will have internet access while in Philadelphia. My parents happen to be modernized along with the rest of us. But just in case, I have scheduled the remaining posts already. Maybe I'll jump on with some picture updates from our trip.


OH. And have you entered the GIVE-A-WAY yet? Time is running out! Don't miss out on an adorable custom beanie.

No comments: