Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7 - Movies

Favorite Movies

Dustin and I LOVE movies so it will be hard to narrow it down. Perhaps I should separate it by genre, and even then it will be hard to chose a favorite!

comedy National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. "Bend over and I'll show you!" Classic Christmas movie.
action/adventure Star Trek. I know this is really current to be an all time favorite but I could watch this movie over and over and never get bored.
drama Crash. This is more recent as well but this is one of the more thought provoking movies I have seen in the past decade.
horror I don't watch horror movies. I'll open myself up here, in college we went to see The Exorcism of Emily Rose and I left the theater crying. Since then I haven't seen a horror movie.
romantic The Notebook. I know it is either one of those love it or hate it movies, but I definitely LOVE it.
chick flick Sixteen Candles. A classic.

No comments: