Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Photo Shoot Take 1

I really wanted to order our Christmas cards early this year. I tend to wait until what I think is an appropriate time for ordering, only to find out my cards won't be shipping until December. So as of today, our cards are traveling on a plane somewhere over the United States. Here are some of the pictures I took last weekend, and a few of them are featured on our Christmas card. I am going to do a photo shoot with their Christmas dresses and pajamas in a few weeks, but those will just be for printing off and framing for family.










post signature

7 comments:

Mommyto2 said...

Those are so adorable!

Stephanie said...

You took these yourself? They are awesome. Please tell me where you learned to take such great photos. I have a Canon Rebel T1I that I've been messing with but I am still learning.

And I love the one of the girls in their jammies.

molly said...

Wow, Jessica! I love these photos. You're really good! And could the girls be any more adorable? Seriously, you make beautiful children :)

Yuliya A. said...

These came out so cute! I love them!!

Crystal said...

Very cute pictures! Where did you get Maggie's outfit?

Crystal said...

I'm soooo sorry, I meant to say Molly. I have no idea where Maggie came from.

wendy said...

Hi Jessica! I'm a new follower and would love to know how you set up your back drop and whatever you have your precious girls laying on?
Thanks!
Wendy
www.oursweetserendipity.blogspot.com