Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 25 - iPod Challenge

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
[picture post to come later]

The post title is too long to type but basically I need to put my iPod on shuffle and put the first 10 songs that come up. Where is that thing? It probably doesn't even have a charge. Nope, it doesn't. I am going to have to plug it into the computer just to write this post.

one. We All Fall - Grits
two. Don't Let Go - Weezer
three. Tied Together With A Smile - Taylor Swift
four. Hey Leonardo - Blessed Union of Souls
five. The Longest Time - Billy Joel
six. Dreams - The Cranberries
seven. Rachel - Dave Barnes
eight. She's A Rebel - Green Day
nine. Beverly Hills - Weezer
ten. The General - Dispatch

What a mix! Weezer made it on there twice though. I have over 6000 songs on my iPod so it is safe to say that there is quite the variety of music to chose from. Now I'm sitting here singing, "So take a shower and shine your shoes, you got no time lose. You are young men you must be living...."

No comments: