Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 28 - Something Stressful



Right now one of my biggest stresses is lack of time. I get very anxious at the end of the day when all of the tasks I wanted to complete are not done. Just ask Dustin. I have been known to get very frantic if we leave the house with dishes in the sink, or if the toys are not picked up by a certain time. I want so bad to have the house clean, laundry done, dinner cooked, and children happy every day. The truth is, with two little ones it rarely happens. On a good day I can keep the kitchen cleaned, cook dinner, keep the girls fed, and pick up toys. Many times other rooms and task get continuously neglected. Don't even ask to see Molly's closet! Or ours for that matter. Our room suffers the worst because it is rare that anyone other than us and the girls are ever in there.

No comments: