Saturday, June 7, 2008

Maternity Clothes

Many people told me to wear my normal clothes while I still could because I would be so sick of maternity clothes by the end. I just bought my first batch of maternity clothes this weekend and I feel completely opposite. Why aren't they selling pants with bella bands in real stores!? I could have been wearing these for ages. Also, the shirts are pretty adorable, if you don't mind the large amount of fabric around the middle. Maybe I am just over zealous about the excitement of a baby bump so I'll report back in a couple of months on this subject.



I think I was getting ready to say something to Dustin, but you get the point. Baby bump at 18 weeks! I am going for my ultrasound on Thursday so I am sure I will have pictures and other news to post!


God Bless

No comments: