Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year we loaded up the mini-van and headed 700 miles east to Philadelphia! It was great to be back where I grew up and get to see family and friends. Thanksgiving was wonderful, as usual. I am pretty sure I ate my body weight in food! On Black Friday my dad and I headed out at 3:30am to get to Target when it opened. Boy was that an adrenaline rush! I am doing that every year. Dustin and I even got to have a date on Saturday and went to see Harry Potter in IMAX, Christmas shopping, and out to dinner. Here are some pictures from our trip...

On the way out we stopped in Ohio to surprise my good friend Amy

We put Brooke to work first thing Thursday morning

She loved jumping into the piles

Turkey!

On Sunday we dedicated Molly

We met old friends

We watched football

And we took sink baths...


No comments: