Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!



We had our first true snow starting this past weekend and into the week. I say it is the first true snow because even though it did snow before Thanksgiving, it didn't stick to the ground or make travel on the roads difficult. I would say we have about 6-8 inches on the ground so far and I think it is supposed to slow down a little, lovely lake effect. Yesterday I took Brooke outside during Molly's morning nap...

She was cold

Even black dogs can get lost in the snow!

This is why we keep our gloves on!

Why having a small dog in the snow is annoying sometimes...

2 comments:

molly said...

Oh my goodness. So cute! But it makes me go brrrrrrr.

Mere said...

Hahaha, so cute! I have a little dog too (and a 2 year old!) ... sounds like a fun day! :)