Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Tour

Do not fret, pictures from Christmas morning will be coming soon. I took so many that I need to narrow it down! I meant to do this last week but got caught up, so today I am going to do a Christmas Tour. 3 days after Christmas...

First I need to show off this wreath that I made last night. I waited for the after Christmas sales and still couldn't find a deal on a wreath I liked. SO I decided to save some money and get crafty. $9 and some hot glue later, I have a brand new wreath for the inside of our front door!

Our tree

Brooke's 1st Christmas ornament, with the stock picture still in it

A skiing dachshund for Jake

ESPN Elves

My secret santa from my online forum got me this! BEST ORNAMENT EVER!

Our new personalized stockings



A giant ornament above the dining room table. See me in the reflection?

The flower arrangement I put together. I matched the wreath to it.

Our Willow Tree Nativity set

Brooke and Molly's Little People Nativity set

4 comments:

molly said...

Oh my gosh, it's all soooo pretty. You MUST tell me where you got those personalized stockings. I really want to order some now for next year :)

nbjenni said...

Love the stockings :) I almost ordered a few more in case I add to our family because I LOVE THEM.

And your nativity is awesome.

Jessica said...

Molly- The stockings are from Walmart. Well, I have seen them other places but I ordered them on Walmart.com and had them shipped to a local store for free.

Jennifer- I saw you had the same ones! I am tempted to order one more blank one just in case we decide to have a third baby.

CMC said...

I LOVE that Little People Nativity set! I'll have to find that for my girls :)