Sunday, August 8, 2010

Something New

Do you notice something new on my blog?

<----------------------------------------------- How 'bout now? For a limited time I am bring back Chic Bowtique. I went to get something out of my craft cabinet earlier this week and was appalled at the amount of left over clips, ribbon, and hot glue sticks I have. I decided to use up the rest of my materials and fill up our shop once again. Hopefully this week it will be a nice and full with a large variety of bows at AWESOME prices. Also, if you haven't bailed out of this post yet, I plan on doing a bow giveaway this week. I really don't have that many followers/readers, which is good for those of you that DO follow/read. Less people to take away your chance at winning. It is the least I can do for promoting my own product.

So be on the look out!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jess said...

I am a sucker for polka dots for my daughter. That brown and pink clip is CUTE!