Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chic Bowtique Give-a-way WINNER!

First I would like to thank everyone who entered. It means a lot that I actually have readers AND that my readers like my bows. I am hoping to work on more bows this weekend and I am in the process of bring a new product to the shop.

This is my first give-a-way so I am not really up to par on getting the Random Number Generator into the post. So this is what you get...


True Random Number Generator



9
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

I promise I put 27 in the Max, it just copied it to 100.


SO CONGRATS HEIDI....

Blogger
BloggerHeidi said...

I follow you, I love your blog!

August 20, 2010 9:39 AM

Please email me at chicbows@gmail.com so I can send you your bows!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lori said...

Just wanted to leave you a comment. Thanks for the comment about my camera-- I need to check out if I have an image stabilizer.

Your girlS are GORGEOUS! :)