Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy 2 Months Molly!



Yesterday Molly turned 2 months old. Wow! In one sense it feels like it has been much longer than 2 months since she was born, and in another I cannot believe how big she is getting already. I remember being 7 months pregnant and thinking that summer would never come. I thought I was going to be stuck in April forever! And here I am, beating the August heat and loving on a 2 month old.


Molly is changing drastically with each and every week that passes. She smiles a ton now and is starting to coo at us when we talk to her. She has more awake time during the day and loves to be place on her play mat or in her bobby bouncer. If the girl can find a moving ceiling fan she is content! Molly is doing much better with her reflux and has made great improvements in the spit up department. She still has her bad days but they are nothing compared to her first few weeks. I wish I had good news to report in the sleep department but it is a work in progress. Her first sleep stretch is from 9pm to 2am [which is good] but after that she is up every one to two hours and will only truly sleep if she is in bed with us. This too shall pass!

Happy 2nd Monthday our sweet Molly Moo!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Time really flies doesn't it?! Jack is almost 7 months old, and I long for the days when he would sit and be content to watch a ceiling fan! God Bless, you're little girls are so beautiful!

Jess said...

She is so darn cute! They really do grow up too fast.

Lena said...

That went quick! She's a little beauty.