Sunday, February 21, 2010

More Answers

I don't have much to say in a post, and I haven't had my camera out all weekend. So, instead I bring you two questions from my Ask me! box.

Amidst the hustle and bustle of life, (job, Brooke, appointments, etc) in what ways do you and Dustin maintain a strong relationship? (For example, do you have a set date night through the week, etc?)

Oh man, this is something I can finally admit we need to work better on. We do like to sit down and watch TV, or play video games, after Brooke goes to bed but obviously our night revolves around her. Every few weeks we manage to sneak out to dinner and/or shopping while my mother-in-law watches Brooke. We would like to do this once a week but alas, life gets in the way. Good question!

How old will Brooke be, when the baby is born?

If the baby comes on her due date [how often does that happen?] Brooke will be a week away from 21 months.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

navigate to this website replica bags from china a fantastic read like this see here useful source