Wednesday, February 17, 2010

16 Months


This picture is of her on the go, which I found appropriate.

Brooke turned 16 months on Monday! I will add my normal "I cannot believe how fast she is growing!" line here. As I type this blog post she is stretched out on the couch watching The Wiggles. Her feet are up on the arm rest and her head is resting on a large pillow. She has such a cute personality and is so fun to spend the day with.

Weight: 22lbs 10oz
Height: 30 1/2 inches

Brooke loves to play and play and play! She goes through all her books, types on her laptop, pushes her lovies in the stroller, stops for a snack, plays with her piano, and so on. She does say too many words yet but she will stand on her step stool and tell animated stories. She is getting so smart and seems to understand a lot of the things I ask her to do, which amazes me each and every day.

I cannot wait to continue to watch her grow!

No comments: