Monday, February 15, 2010

20 Weeks!




I am half-baked! [which sounds worse than it means :)] Dustin and I were talking about this and technically with Brooke, I was half-baked in my 18th week, so we'll see when this little one decides to make her debut!


How far along? 20 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss? Eh. It was 3-4 lbs when I went in last week but this is the part of pregnancy where it usually jumps dramatically. I remember this time last pregnancy I had a BIG jump in weight at 20 weeks, so we'll see.

Maternity clothes? Sometimes. I wear a belly band over my jeans, but my shirts are starting to get short and tight. I have some clothes coming in the mail from Old Navy this week!

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping well but I don't think it is because of the baby. I can still sleep on my belly though!

Best moment this week: Relishing in the fact that Brooke is going to have a baby sister! :)

Food cravings: Hm. BBQ chips and pizza. NOT helping my weight gain goal.

Gender: Girl!

Movement: I feel her sporadically through out the day and I can even feel, and see, her movement from the outside.

What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery.

What I miss: Margaritas.

Milestones: We are half way there!


No comments: