Friday, April 3, 2009

New Look

I have been experimenting with a "new look" for the blog. SO I apologize if you get headaches from all the changes and/or do not recognize it from time to time.

Anyway, Brooke is currently sleeping in her car seat and it is gloriously quiet around here. I have a handful of new clothes for her that need to be washed, yet her nursery and the laundry room seem too far away! I can be so lazy at times! She has some adorable summer outfits to wear whenever this chilly weather decides to disappear... perhaps June?

Aren't you glad it is Friday? Dustin is excited because the Taylor baseball team is playing 45 minutes from here tomorrow and he plans to go watch. I however will be staying home, as I refuse to go to a game until Brooke needs to wear nothing but a onesie and sunglasses. I paid my dues when Dustin was on the team! Tomorrow night we will be headed to our friend's home to watch basketball, eat snacks, and play games... our usual Saturday adventure!

No comments: