Wednesday, April 15, 2009

6 Months Old!



Brooke is 6 months old today! Where has the time gone? It feels like just yesterday she was kicking around in my belly and now she is sitting up all by herself. This also marks 6 months of breastfeeding, which I did not think was going to be possible at all. So what has the half-birthday girl done all day? CRY! She has been sick all week and is very cranky. Yesterday we were at the Pediatrician and she has lost half a pound, so pray that she has gained by her appointment tomorrow morning!


1 comment:

Stacey said...

Poor baby girl! She looks so adorable it is hard to believe she doesn't feel good. I LOVE the onesie too! So cute! I think the hardest part of being a parent is dealing with sick children. I can deal with temper tantrums but sick babies or toddlers are tough! I told Kreg I would have 10 kids if I didn't have to deal with cold and flu season. Oh and if you get a chance will you e-mail me those pics of Aiden in the sandbox. Thanks!