Friday, June 10, 2011

Swimming!

I know I have been MIA but I have had good reason. First, it has been beautiful outside so we've been soaking up some Vitamin D. Second, I've been preparing for a very special party for a certain little girl. Last night I was up past Midnight painting cow spots on an ice bucket and painting a wooden barn. I am up early this morning to bake a funfetti cake for my cake pops. But my parents are coming in from Philly today and my mom will be here to help me finish baking tonight.

The temps got into the mid-90s earlier this week so on Wednesday we decided to go swimming at a friend's house. It was Molly's first time in a pool and she seemed to like it, even though I dunked her a few times. Brooke was a little more timid this year than last, but she was jumping in by the end of the night.

Molly loved this little raft...



She is getting so big!



"Please, no more pictures"



Eating daddy's face



Cute



Silly girl


2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Brooke and Molly! You girls are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Love the pictures :)

molly said...

Oh, they are so super adorable. I just LOVE that little lady bug bikini on Molly! Does that come in my size? =)