Monday, May 3, 2010

Still Here

No, I did not disappear.... or run away from my messy house screaming, never to be seen again. I feel as though each week that my due date gets closer I get busier and busier! There are not enough weekends to complete everything we want to get done before baby sister's arrival.

We have a nursery to decorate, a basement to organize, our carpets need cleaned... and not to mention the fact that our master closet experienced a small clothing explosion this winter and we have yet to sort through the destruction. Also, the nesting portion of my pregnant self wants to deep clean the whole house before July. I mean, get up on the step ladder and dust the fan and air vents deep clean. Because who does THAT on a regular basis?

Not I!

I think I may need to start an excel spreadsheet....

No comments: