Tuesday, May 4, 2010

31 Weeks!

I apologize for the crappy mirror shot but that is all I can provide this week. We didn't have a chance to take a picture this weekend and let's face it, by the time I get ready and put on normal clothes again it will be time for my 32 week picture. So sorry 31 weeks, you have been shammed.



How far along? 31 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 25ish pounds? I had an OB appointment on Friday and my doctor took a look back at my chart for Brooke. I am gaining the same exact weight with each appointment, so I can expect to land around 35 pounds again.

Maternity clothes? I need some. Bad. But money is kind of tight when it comes to our clothing budget so Dustin's tshirts will have to do. In the picture I am wearing a baggy shirt I got at Old Navy for sweat pant days (which is Mon-Fri) and you can clearly see how it is pulling away from my body.

Sleep: I sleep like a rock, only waking to use the bathroom once so far!

Best moment this week: The weather is finally starting to look like it may stay nice. The sun is shining and it is in the 70s!

Food cravings: Cupcakes. Odd.

Gender: Girl

Movement: Her movements are starting to hurt. Every night she decides a new position is in order and it feels like her little feet might actually pop through my belly.

What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery finished.

What I miss: Non-swollen feet.


Photobucket

No comments: