Monday, May 24, 2010

34 Weeks



Pregnancy: 34 Weeks

Weight Gain: 30lbs so far, definitely passing my goals!

Sleep: It would be great if Brooke didn't wake up in the middle of the night and knock on her door loudly!

Gender: Girl

Name: Molly Grace

Feeling: Exhausted and ready!

Health: Still doing well as far as I know. We'll find out at my appointment on Wednesday.

Movement: She is so high it can be painful at times. She also spends most of her time transverse which can get pretty uncomfortable when she stretches out.

Belly: My stretch marks are starting to spread into new ones. Boo!

What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery and reaching full term.

What I miss: Margaritas. I think if you go back in my pregnancy posts this is my most missed item.

And just because I think this picture is hilarous...



Photobucket

No comments: