Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's July?!

I cannot believe that July is already here! I do not remember my other summers going this fast but maybe it is all a part of growing older. Considering I have something very great and exciting to look forward to this Fall, I am not really complaining.

Last night Dustin and I went to his parents house along with our landlords and our "neighbors". Our house is hard to explain, but basically there are three different tenants living here! We live in the main house part (which is rather large), their daughter and boyfriend live in the apartment attached through the laundry room, and another friend of theirs lives in the basement. It has been a great experience thus far and it has been great to have other people around! Anyway... Aimee, their daughter, is pregnant as well and expecting the same weekend as me! We have enjoyed getting to know each other and sharing pregnancy stories together. And since I am having a girl and she is having a boy, we have had fun showing each other clothes we have gotten.

Here is a picture of us in all our water retention glory.



My shirts somewhat hides the true bump but our bumps are a bit different. She is carrying higher than I am (at this point) but other than that, we are on track! We are not happy with the water retention, but what can we do other than live off watermelon? This picture also reminds me that I need to spend some more time in the sun! I need to pick up some sort of cheap lounge chair at Walmart and spend some time outside this week, I am looking a bit pathetic.

No comments: