Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of July

July is going to be such a busy month around the Miller household!

Friday morning Dustin and I got up bright and early to join his mom at the Shipshewana flea market. We spent 5 hours in the morning sun browsing for items we could not live with out! Unfortunately, the only thing I came home with was a nice shoulder tan, but it was still a fun day. That evening my parents came in from Philadelphia. We spent most of the weekend relaxing, only heading out to shop in Shipshewana, attend church, and have a BBQ at Dusty's parents house. They left bright and early this morning for a trip to North Carolina.

As far as the pregnancy goes, I am becoming a bit scatter brained. Last night I was lying in bed trying to recall her movements for the day (I try to find regularities) and started thinking about going to the doctors. I knew the next time I went I would finally be able to say I had felt her move... and then it hit me. I had a doctor's appointment this morning!! I would have slept right through it had I not realized it sooner. Good thing I remembered!

No new pictures to update with but this weekend I will be in Ohio for a wedding I am in, so hopefully I will make good use of my camera!

No comments: