Monday, July 14, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Porter

This past weekend I headed to Youngstown, OH for Amy and Josh's wedding! I arrived Thursday afternoon just in time to head to a Cleveland Indians game for the night. Friday morning we had a Bridal Picnic for Amy and then spent some time running last minute errands. The rehearsal went very smooth and the rehearsal dinner was at an amazing Italian restaurant. Saturday came fast and we started the morning early with hair appointments at 8:00AM. From there is was off to the church to apply make-up, get dressed, and get down that aisle! I was very happy to fit into my dress after some major alteration but I did have my zipper pop open right before the wedding! Thankfully Amy's aunt was able to safety pin me in so there were no more mishaps! After the wedding we spent a couple hours taking picture and then made our way to the reception for dinner and dancing! I truly had a blast and am really going to miss Amy now that she will be living in Myrtle Beach. But hey, it's a great place to visit and vacation!









No comments: