Thursday, July 24, 2008

6 months and counting...

If you can picture this (which most of you probably DO NOT) I am sitting here, computer in lap and tee-shirt pull up over my belly. My baby was screaming for fresh air as I am convinced I can still fit into my old clothes. Sadly, not only is my uterus the size of a soccer ball... but my face, arms, and especially thighs have decided to expand along with the rest of my body. At least it is all for a good cause; a beautiful baby girl that is growing inside!

Current goals:

1. Cut out the junk so that I am gaining necessary weight, not all this unnecessary!
2. Walk more than 3 times a week
3. Eat more veggies

This Fall I will be a substitute teacher in the local school district, so I am excited for school to start up again! Come mid-October I will have to stop but atleast I can do something until then. Let's hope my new maternity pants still fit then!


One last thing. This is the week for the Elkhart County 4-H Fair, and we were able to attend twice. Saturday was for Dustin's company picnic and last night we joined his sister and brother-in-law for the Hootie and the Blowfish concert.

Rockband. Always entertaining...


A mix between a draft horse and mule. I had Dustin stand there to give an idea of how big it is!


Llama!


Classic self-portrait

No comments: