Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sunshine

Whenever I say that word I think of Remember the Titans. "Sunshinnne".

My blog has been greatly neglected for the past week because of the amount of natural Vitamin D I have been soaking up outside. The girls and I have been out almost every day, enjoying the warm weather. I have pictures to upload but our hard drive is full, so that will have to wait.

Speaking of sunshine, did you know that sunscreen expires? I didn't, and I am a sunscreen stickler. I am constantly putting it on myself, the girls, and even Dustin. But Saturday my sunscreen failed me, mainly because it is 3 and 1/2 years old. My chest and arms were beat red all day but have settled into a nice tan by now.

Hopefully I'll have pictures for you soon, I just need to move some old ones off the computer.

No comments: