Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sunshine

Whenever I say that word I think of Remember the Titans. "Sunshinnne".

My blog has been greatly neglected for the past week because of the amount of natural Vitamin D I have been soaking up outside. The girls and I have been out almost every day, enjoying the warm weather. I have pictures to upload but our hard drive is full, so that will have to wait.

Speaking of sunshine, did you know that sunscreen expires? I didn't, and I am a sunscreen stickler. I am constantly putting it on myself, the girls, and even Dustin. But Saturday my sunscreen failed me, mainly because it is 3 and 1/2 years old. My chest and arms were beat red all day but have settled into a nice tan by now.

Hopefully I'll have pictures for you soon, I just need to move some old ones off the computer.

2 comments:

ytryeyre said...

Waders thus dampened should be opened and hung up so the air can get at them.Hogan Australia Women's Lynnea Clog As pointed out above, Abercrombie and Fitch hogan outlet has significantly expanded their offerings more than the years.Although waterproof hogan may be synonymous with horrible weather and thunderstorms, Onitsuka Tiger Shoes the.Each country often has a juvenile system and the youth hogan camp plays an important role in it.within a nutshell - if you like to maintain on best of trends and you are an early adopter using the product lifecycle, then HOGAN is for you. Franklin and Marshal A woman will usually have two or three hogan shops in one geographic area that she prefers to buy hogan.

Guo Guo said...

coach outlet store online
moncler jackets
michael kors outlet online
ralph lauren sale
michael kors outlet
canada goose sale
timberland outlet
tory burch outlet
celine bags
michael kors handbags
abercrombie store
abercrombie & fitch
abercrombie outlet
coach factory outlet
fitflop
ralph lauren outlet
hollister kids
michael kors
chi hair strighteners
michael kors purses
kate spade
coach outlet
wholesale nfl jerseys
burberry sale
ray ban glasses
bottega veneta bags
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren online
marc jacobs outlet
gucci handbags
louis vuitton outlet
discount oakley sunglasses
p90x
abercrombie and fitch
replica rolex watches
hollister clothing store
kevin durant shoes 2014
ray ban outlet