Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday

I love to participate in these weekly posts from other blogs. Of course I don't want them taking over my blog but one or two a week would be okay. So today I bring you something new!



1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?

I would choose to stick with Nursing instead of switching to Elementary Education. I made this decision about a year before I entered college which helped me decide where to go, so I declared Education going in and never skipped a beat. Now that I am out in the real world and not even teaching, I wish I had done Nursing instead.

2. What do you love most about your home?

I love a lot of things about our home but one of my favorites is our neighborhood. There are a ton of young couples with kids, sidewalks to play on, big yards, and we are in a great school system. It is funny how priorities change when you have kids!

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?

I LOVE Young Adult books, mainly Fantasy or Science Fiction. To give you an idea some of the favorite series are Harry Potter, Twilight, The Uglies, and Percy Jackson.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

I am a creature of habit so I stick with simple foods I know I love and have trouble trying anything out of the box. Honestly, so far cold shrimp is the grossest thing. I must be in a small percentage of people that hate shrimp but it creeps me out.


5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?

I think I would play a smaller role on One Tree Hill. It is one of my favorite shows and I would love to know some of the actors. Hopefully it wouldn't ruin the magic. Maybe I could be another one of Haley's sisters.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie said...

Can't stand shrimp either! The texture and smell gross me out. Blech...