Monday, June 7, 2010

36 Weeks

I am due in less than a month! Wow!



Pregnancy: 36 Weeks

Weight Gain: I am up 35 pounds, which they think is a lot of water weight with my blood pressure issues. Oh boy.

Sleep: I have been having contractions every night at bed time to it is taking longer and longer to fall asleep. And of course with Brooke to take care of in the morning I do not get to make any of it up!

Gender: Girl

Name: Molly Grace

Feeling: Pain. I am so uncomfortable already. Her movements are painful, contractions are painful, and I can't seem to catch my breath!

Health: My blood pressure seems to be back to normal but I meet with the OB Thursday to hopefully clear things up and talk more about my issues.

Belly: Huge and full of stretch -- I mean LOVE marks.

What I am looking forward to: A 32oz frozen margarita from my favorite Mexican restaurant.

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly. Being able to bend over.




Photobucket

No comments: