Monday, April 19, 2010

29 Weeks



It is slightly blurry but you get the idea!

How far along? 29 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 23 lbs. Excuse me while I go faint...

Maternity clothes? Sometimes. In the picture above I am wearing a maternity top but the jeans are pre-pregnancy with a bella band. My only issue is that the pants are open so far down the zipper that they are starting to fall down! I think I need to stick to strictly maternity pants from now on.

Sleep: Is going okay. It isn't baby sister's fault, it is Brooke's fault for waking up at 3am the past three nights in a row!

Best moment this week:
Our ultrasound!

Food cravings:
Chocolate!

Gender:
Girl

Movement:
We learned at our ultrasound that she is head down and spread out straight up, so that would explain the constant painful kicks to my ribs!

What I am looking forward to:
Getting the nursery finished.

What I miss:
Being about to bend over comfortably.


No comments: