Monday, April 12, 2010

28 Weeks

Brooke is turning 18 months this week so look for a post on that!



How far along? 28 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Around 20lbs still. I think I am hitting a growth spurt though because I am never full, so it may be up a lot by my appointment Friday.

Maternity clothes? I can actually still wear my pre pregnancy jeans with a bella band but I am wearing maternity pants as well. I also wear maternity tops.

Sleep: I sleep like a rock!

Best moment this week: Enjoying the beautiful weather with Dustin and Brooke.

Food cravings: I eat at least one bowl of Lucky Charms every day.

Gender: Girl

Movement: I seriously think she is running out of room. All of her movements are her rolling around. She also loves to stick her feet right up in my ribs, which does not feel good!

What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound on Friday! I can't wait to see baby girl again!

What I miss: Being able to bend over easily

Milestones: I am officially in my third trimester! The last leg of pregnancy...



No comments: