Monday, March 29, 2010

26 Weeks




How far along? 26 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I braved the scale this morning and it looks like I am up to 15-16 pounds. BUT my parents were in town this weekend and we ate out for every meal, so that is bound to catch up with me.

Maternity clothes? I actually wore a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans with a bella band this weekend, but maternity clothes are much more comfortable!

Sleep: I sleep like a rock. Ask my husband who has been getting up with Brooke in the middle of the night. :)

Best moment this week: My parents brought me Tastykakes from Philly.

Food cravings: Lucky Charms

Gender: Girl

Movement: She has her ups and downs, today she is moving like crazy!

What I am looking forward to: Getting outside more with Spring

What I miss: Not feeling like my belly skin was going to split open

Milestones: I am this close to the third trimester.

No comments: