Tuesday, March 16, 2010

24 Weeks

... with an extra surprise! We got a mini van! Now, before all you haters start raising your eyebrows and spitting at the computer screen, this is what I wanted. I didn't even look at anything else. Originally we were open to anything that was classified as a mini van. Then as I started researching and reading reviews I decided either a Honda or Toyota would work best for our family. The last step was test driving and the minute I climbed into the Toyota Sienna I knew it was mine. It all amazingly fell into place at the right time and we found the price we wanted, the year we wanted, and ever the color I wanted!



How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I am not even sure anymore, I am not allowed to get on the scale. Maybe 14 pounds?

Maternity clothes? Getting there. The shirts still look too baggy but pants are working out.

Sleep: I can STILL sleep on my belly! What?! I do have pregnancy induced insomnia every now and then but I think it is preparation for what's to come with a newborn.

Best moment this week: We got a mini van!

Food cravings: Nothing recently. I have been eating Subway often though since it is close and convenient.

Gender: Girl

Movement: She is all over the place in there! At this point most of her movement feels like rolling instead of just kicks and punches.

What I am looking forward to: Warm weather!

What I miss: Margaritas.

Milestones: I don't know, I am 24 weeks?!

2 comments:

Mommy Moreno from mommymoreno.blogspot.com said...

FUN!!! My sister had a minivan while her 2 were little and it was the best thing EVER!

jenni said...

Aww, your milestone is VIABILITY, dear! YAY!

And congrats on the new ride... mini vans are so practical!