Friday, December 11, 2009

Surprise!

Well, if you saw my last post you know that I am PREGNANT! Whew, what a surprise for us but we are excited all the same. Baby Miller #2 will be arriving in early July, around when Brooke is 21 months, so we are officially part of the "two under two" club.

I found out the end of October, and as with my pregnancy with Brooke, decided to keep it a secret until we heard the heart beat on the doppler. Our close friends and family have know for awhile but we are glad to be able to share with every one! I had my second OB appointment this afternoon and it took my doctor 30 short seconds to find the heart beat, a strong 166 beats per minute!

How far along? 10 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I think it is 3 pounds, but the doctor only has it noted as 1 since I gained 2 before my first appointment!

Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I am sure it is close.

Sleep: My sleep is actually going great! Every now and then I need to get up and use the bathroom, but my biggest problem is Brooke. For the past week or two she has been waking up in the middle of the week.

Best moment this week: Hearing the heart beat!

Food cravings: Hot dogs! Seriously, I had 4 yesterday (two of them cheese dogs) and 1 today.

Gender: Right now I think girl only because this pregnancy has become a complete repeat of my pregnancy with Brooke. No morning sickness or anything! Last time I didn't get a good feeling until later on so we will see what my instinct tells me in a few weeks.

What I am looking forward to: A snuggly little newborn

What I Miss: Margaritas! Dustin had one at dinner tonight and it was such a tease.

Words Of Wisdom: Hot Dogs are delish!

Milestones: We are 1/4 through the pregnancy and half way to being able to find out the gender!

No comments: