Monday, June 8, 2009

Fun Weekend

As I said before, my parents were here the past few days. They arrived on Wednesday and spent Thursday and Friday helping us move the rest of our stuff from the old house AND clean it. Saturday our neighborhood had a garage sale so we spent the morning doing that, and then celebrated my birthday in the evening. My birthday is not until Friday but we figured we would do something since they were here! Sunday we went to church and then went out shopping! We were on the hunt for patio furniture and new clothes. We found a table and two nice chairs for our patio but came up empty with clothes. I am not giving up on my search for summer clothes but it may take me awhile.



Brooke is doing great. She crawls a little bit but has yet to master it. It will not be long before she takes off crawling at lightening speed, keeping me on my toes! We also had a weight check today since it has been a month since we starting formula. She weighed 15 pounds 14 ounces!! That is 2 pounds 11 ounces more than she weighed last month!!

1 comment:

ryan and chelsee jones said...

Jess...great to catch up on your life! :) Your little girl is so cute! Gonna definitely keep tabs now that I know your blog address! :) Hope all is well!