Thursday, June 25, 2009

Challenges

I am Day 4 into having TWO babies all day long, and I am surviving. Brooke is pretty good about playing by herself, and now that she can crawl, she loves to go from toy to toy. Mason sleeps for most of the day except when he needs to eat and his "play" time right after meals. The dilemma seems to be that whenever Mason is awake, Brooke suddenly has needs. She is whiny and screechy, trying to crawl up onto the glider or just sitting in the corner crying. Then, as soon as Mason falls asleep, she wants to play by herself. I am more than willing to sit on the floor and roll a ball to her, play patty-cake, and even blow raspberries on her belly... but NO... she wants nothing to do with me. Well, unless of course I am tending to Mason.


How will I ever have two children of my own!?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

2 kids is tough! I'm right there with ya. Hopefully it will get a bit easier for you.