Monday, June 22, 2009

Changes

Sorry it has been awhile since I posted, I don't know if I really have any excuses. Brooke is crawling now so she is all over the place! Thankfully, rather than crawling into the kitchen and pulling things out of cabinets, she is just traveling from toy to toy, playing up a storm. I know my time is coming soon, but for now I will enjoy her being "good" while crawling.

As for the change part of the blog. I am going to be watching a 2 month old baby in my home starting TODAY. In fact, he is here and happily asleep in the swing. This came up kind of suddenly last week but I am excited for this new opportunity! Brooke is enthralled with him and all his little movements but he does not notice her just yet. In a few months I'm sure they will be buddies.

I will post about our Father's Day tomorrow but right now I have to run!

No comments: