Wednesday, January 21, 2009

House Shopping

This weekend Dustin and I are going house shopping and I could not be more excited. I know this can be a long process but I am glad to finally be starting it. Hopefully we will see some things we like and have fun at the same time. I cannot wait to pick out paint colors, decorate, and just have a house to call our own. And for now I shall push my mind from the annoyance of packing and moving.

No new pictures of Brooke but she is doing wonderful! I forgot to update on this but I think she is cured of her reflux. We started weaning her off her medicine a week or two ago and now are doing half of her normal dose every other night. She has not had problems for awhile now and even though she still spits up, she rarely cries during or after. So Praise the Lord for that!

No comments: