Monday, July 19, 2010

McFatty Monday - The Beginning




Even though I said I wouldn't, I weighed myself. I am not ready to talk about it in detail yet but I have about 20 pounds to lose until I get to my pre-pregnancy weight, and another 10 pounds past that until my "goal weight". This part is the frustrating part. I know losing the weight is possible, and I know I have done it before... it just feels so far away. I want to drop it NOW. I want to look good NOW! I want so badly to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes and feel normal again. I am trying to have patience, I really am, but it is hard! I did take some before pictures yesterday as motivation to get to some AWESOME after pictures.

Picture #1. Baby pooch, large butt, double butt chin



Picture #2. Love handles, spare tire, saddle bags, wide waist/hips



Picture #3. Large, floppy arms.




Photobucket

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Girl - you are smaller than me!

Kearsta said...

Jess, you still look great! Good luck with the baby weight, I know you can do it!

Lex said...

Girl please! You are beautiful! I'm sure you have spots you want to shape and sculpt, but you are gorgie. I want (see: need) to lose 70 D:

Heidi - D said...

You already look better than I do! I am confident you will reach your goal though... Even if you do look great now!!!

Thanks for linking up so late in the day! Happy to have you!!!

Vanessa said...

I hear you on the no patience thing..I want to be a thinner healthier version of myself NOW!!

Jess said...

I wish I had looked like that BEFORE I had my daughter! Give yourself a break, you look great AND you just had a baby!

The Nerdy Katie said...

I would love to look like that!

And I am following you now from the MeMo thread :)

http://www.thenerdykatie.blogspot.com