Thursday, January 21, 2010

16 Weeks

Now that the sickness is finally working its way out of our home, I have time to write a quick entry. This week I am 16 weeks pregnant! Time is flying by but at the same time the end result seems forever away. The next big step is the big ultrasound so I am looking forward to that.

Sorry no pictures, I really don't look pregnant... I promise.

Pregnancy: 16 weeks

Weight Gain: So far the doctor has me at 2 pounds up, but it is more like 4 or 5. :) My appetite has been insane this past week so I am sure it will be much more at my next visit.

Sleep: Still doing great, and I can still sleep on my belly! I am going to cherish it as long as I can.

Gender: We find out February 5th!

Name: Still a secret.

Feeling: I feel great physically but I feel disgusting at the same time. I hate to use that word but I feel like my hips and thighs decided to grow bellies with me!

Health: Still doing great! Last doctor visit I had perfect blood pressure and good weight gain.

Movement: I am starting to feel much more movement but it isn't consistent like it will be in a few weeks. Every now and then I feel a little pop!

Belly: It definitely sticks out but I don't look "pregnant". I think I just look like I put on a bunch of weight, so imagine my dislike to having to put a bathing suit on next week!

Next Appointment: February 5th! I'll be 18 weeks and we are having the big ultrasound done!

No comments: