Thursday, September 3, 2009

September!

Can it really be September already? September is one of my favorite months because it marks the beginning of Fall, which is the best season by far! I cherish these next few months each year and pray that they stay around longer than normal. This year I plan on decorating for Fall after Labor Day, instead of waiting until the first day of Fall like I did last year.

Along with September, the weather has been nice a cool recently and I am definitely not complaining. Brooke and I have spent some time out and about, running errands and enjoying the nice weather. She is also getting much better at walking and I am surprised she is not doing it all the time yet. Last night Dustin and I sat across the room from each other and sent her back and forth, and she did wonderful! She could stop and then start again and even lean down and get back up with great balance. Any day now!

Pushing her walker down the side walk!

Pure joy

Check out the pig tails. :)

I love this little girl

No comments: