Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

What a weekend we had! Friday my Nest friend Haley and her little girl Ella came into town and we were able to get together for a play date. Haley took some adorable pictures that I will be sure to post as soon as she emails them to me. Friday night we headed to the Northridge football came to cheer for Daddy and Grandpa as they he kept the stats on the sideline!

Saturday Dustin and I dropped Brooke off with Grandma and headed to the Notre Dame game. I forgot my memory card for my camera so I only have some pictures we took with Dustin's phone camera. We had SO much fun cheering for the Irish and taking in the game atmosphere!



Sunday we went to Dustin's parents house for the evening. Jena and Wes came and we spent the night playing with Brooke and watching a movie. Today Dustin's mom picked me up at 7:40am to go to the Flea Market in Shipshewana. We spent 4 hours walking around (this place is HUGE) and bought a few "necessities" while there. We also spent another hour in town looking in the boutiques and grabbing some lunch. I came home for a quick nap and then we headed back to his parents house for more food and play time with Jena and Wes.

In short, it was a great weekend!

No comments: