Tuesday, September 15, 2009

11 Months Old

Brooke is 11 months old today! This morning I got her up and took her usual picture in her crib, which is much harder now that she is so mobile.



I then put her on the ground to play and she walked circles around her room, carrying her favorite books around. She is getting to be such a big girl!



We then went shopping for her birthday dress and ate lunch at the mall. She loved her Chik-Fil-A and even drank lemonade through the straw!





When we got home she proceeded to walk from the kitchen to the bedroom TWICE looking for me. In one month I will have a one year old. A toddler. She will not be my "baby" anymore. I am going to try and soak this last month in as much as possible!

So as usual, here are some things that Brooke is up to these days!

  • She is walking all over the place and can even crouch down and get back up
  • She used to say "Mama" but will only say "Dada" and "Dog" now
  • She hands me EVERYTHING, it is so adorable
  • She will eat almost anything you give her and drinks through a straw
  • She is making more logical decisions while plays. I love to watch her little mind work.
  • She has 11 teeth
  • Her hair grows longer each day and it starting to look blond

No comments: