Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goodbye September

Well, apparently Youtube disabled my account and now my videos will not work. Apparently having a video of an adorable baby is violating TOS. Back to regular old Blogger uploads!

Anyway, it has been awhile since I have actually written something, which I want to get better at. The weather in Indiana is WONDERFUL. It is currently 45 degrees outside and there is a good chance that our heat is running. Yesterday Brooke and I ran to the store and we got to wear long sleeves and jackets. I love this kind of weather, Fall. This time last year I was craving Fall and also craving for October to come and go so that we could meet our baby girl. Little did I know she had plans of her own.

And in other, less important news. I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. So, it is actually possible, even if it takes a year to do it. My baby is turning one, the baby weight is gone... sounds like it is time to have another one!

No comments: