Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

It's that time again!



An elliptical machine to use for exercise! I loved using these in college and took for granted the free access I had to them. I would love to plant one in our basement with a TV in front of it. I would be thin in no time! And, the creepy guy riding it is not necessary.



A new puppy. Those that know me well know that I am obsessed with animals, mainly dogs. I have worked on getting a kitten out of Dustin but he seems to have put his foot down hard on that one. SO, now I am working on getting a playmate for Jake.



The perfect lawn. I have spent the past couple days moving sprinkler around our yard trying to achieve somewhat of a green color rather than brown. Also, there are numerous bald spots that I would love to grow grass in. Come back to life lawn!



A new pair of Gap's Long and Lean jeans. They just replaced this style with a new and better one, and I would love to get my hand on a pair or two. Preferably in a much smaller size than I wear now!

No comments: