Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jeremiah 29:11

This has always been my favorite verse, and I have definitely found myself going back to it over and over again lately. Dustin and I have been searching for a home to buy since the beginning of January. 2 weeks ago we stepped into one we immediately fell in love with and after sleeping on it awhile, we started the bidding war! Well, Thursday we put in what we thought was our final offer -- and it was very reasonable -- and found out they accepted a different offer. We were, and still are, very disappointed and find ourselves back at square one. Through this whole process I have been asking God to guide us to the home/area He has planned for us and to close the door when needed. This was obviously a closed door, so now I just must accept. I know that the perfect house for US is out there somewhere and hopefully we find it soon!

No comments: