Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

This past weekend Dustin and I headed to Philly for a baby shower and some family time. We split our trip between Thursday and Friday morning on the way there and did it full swing coming back yesterday. Such a short trip but we had a good time! I had some of my favorite Philly foods and really enjoyed being back on the East Coast. Too bad we could not get down the shore.

Saturday was my baby shower which was loads of fun. My mom set up some cute decorations (that I got to keep) including a clothesline full of baby clothes. We played some games, at some amazing food, and opened gifts. Here are a few pictures from the day.









Later than night we went to Jess's Hollywood party. She is moving to California in a few weeks.



Sunday we headed up to my Uncle Rich and Aunt Carol's home for a mid-afternoon meal. They have a log cabin with tons of land so we spent much time watching the cousins ride around on an ATV and a dirt bike. Too bad I was not allowed to get on and experience the fun.



One last note. I think my family is more obsessed with Jake (our miniature dachshund) than the fact that I am having a baby. My Aunt Jenn has about 40 pictures of Jake during my shower and maybe one of me, it was hilarious.

No comments: