Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Movin' N Shakin'

As our little baby girl nears 2 pounds and a length of 15 inches, she is running out of room in my abdomen! Over the next couple of weeks I can only imagine how cramped it is going to get in there for her, and taking advantage of what space she has now, she is definitely on the move. Now I am not complaining because feeling a baby move in your stomach is indescribable feeling but it can be uncomfortable at times. Thankfully I am carrying her low and have yet to receive a jab in the ribs but there are plenty of other things for her to attack. As we move into the third trimester and final three months of the pregnancy Dustin and I have been enjoying watching my stomach bounce around, stock piling toilet paper in the bathroom, and definitely my new love of baked goods.

(Well, I guess I loved them before too)

Hopefully we will have a new camera by the end of the month to update baby bump pictures. Also, my mom is throwing me a baby shower Labor Day weekend so I am really looking forward to the trip back to Philly to spend time with family and friends!

No comments: