Friday, August 8, 2008

27 Weeks!

I am now 27 weeks pregnant, only 13 more to go! I would update with a baby bump picture but our camera "disappeared". I am pretty convinced it got stolen from my purse but Dustin is apt to think I lost it. I do not think this is the case as I am pretty protective of the $350 dollar camera on a daily basis. Sadly, it has yet to make an appearance and I have been in mourning. We are going to replace it with something MUCH less expensive, especially with something very important coming up this Fall, but I can not help but be frustrated that my dream camera is gone.


So, an update after the rant.

Pregnancy continues to be somewhat easy, despite the constant "Are you having morning sickness?"/"Are you craving anything?" comments. It would seem as those these two things define pregnancy for most people when in fact, I have yet to experience either! Yes, there are times when a certain food sounds good and I am more persistent about having it then I normally would be, but I have yet to scarf down a whole pizza and a bag of chips. I do think I have been more willing to eat desserts and unhealthier things (at a time when I should be eating healthy!) just because I know I am going to gain weight no matter what.

As far as morning sickness... nada.


There is my update and hopefully Dustin and I will have a new (but less nice) camera to update some pictures!

No comments: