Thursday, April 10, 2014

38 Weeks!


Pregnancy: 38 weeks

Weight Gain: I still don't know EXCEPT when I went in yesterday she said I hadn't gained anything since the week before, so that is pretty good considering how much babies gain toward the end.

Sleep: The worst part of pregnancy at this point. With my SPD I generally wake up in pain and it is excruciating to get out of bed to use the bathroom. I also end up on my back every hour or so and that wakes me up.... on top of false labor contractions. I honestly think sleep deprivation with a newborn around is easier, haha

Gender: Girl

Name: Paige Taylor

Feeling: Pretty good except for at night.  My face is getting really puffy and my eyes are basically slits for parts of the day. It is getting harder to get around so I spent more time than usual sitting or laying down. My belly also gets in the way all the time now. I've lost all depth perception where it is concerned.

Health: I've had several blood draws recently due to low platelets. IF they choose to not return to a normal number by delivery, I cannot have an epidural. EEK! I need to start mentally preparing for that now.

Belly: Growing. :)

What I am looking forward to: Sleeping on my belly.

What I miss: Being able to bend forward with ease. Even using the restroom can be an issue.

Overall I feel pretty good and if she decides to stay in until her due date, I think the next two weeks will still FLY BY. The days sure have been recently. Brooke and Molly have been home this week which has been fun but, man, they keep me busy. My house is consistently a complete mess, my stress level is raised, and we are cooped up! They will be staying home with me this summer. HELP!



No comments: