Friday, September 2, 2011

WW - Week 1


YOU'VE LOST 5 POUNDS THIS WEEK.



Seeing that makes me feel so good. I know that not every week will be this way, and that the first week is one of the biggest since you make such a drastic change in diet, but this still feels GREAT. I also lost 1.5 inches in both my waist and thighs, which seems impossible. I'm measuring myself so it could be off my a little, but I'm sure there is still some loss.

I love Weight Watchers because I can still eat most of the foods I always ate, I just have to track them now. It is amazing how aware you become of what you are eating once you start Weight Watchers. I have cut out almost all snacking and extra eating.

My favorite foods this week have been...

- Campbell's Healthy Request Chunk Chicken Corn Chowder soup: 3 points per serving. [6 for the whole can]

- 1tbsp. Peanut butter on a wheat English muffin: 6 points

- Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffles plain: 5 points for two

- Weight Watchers ice cream bars: 2-4 points

- Chips and salsa: 15 chips for 3 points and 0 points for salsa

Challenges: Eating late. I work from 5-9 most nights right now [my schedule will slow in the winter] so I basically have to eat when I get home. I find that if I eat before I go, which would be around 4, I am very hungry by the time I get home. And not just hungry where I can eat an apple and go to bed. Hungry to the point where I feel like I'm going to puke if I do not eat. So I have been eating a light snack before I go and then eating something small for dinner when I get home. I don't like eating so late but I have done it every night this week and still lost weight, so I guess as long as I stay in my points I am okay.

Work out: I usually work out 3-4 times a week but we didn't make it to the gym at all this week. I chose to focus mainly on just counting my points and figuring out a routine. Starting Saturday we'll be back in action.

Weekly goals: Start focusing on the "healthy checks". I need to drink more water, make sure I have at least one fruit and veggie each day, and start taking a multi-vitamin.

11 comments:

ashley said...

way to go, Jess!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so great!!!! You've inspired to me to give WW a whirl. I've been logging what I eat using a calorie counter app on my phone... it's been working - lost 20lbs - but I still have these last 10 lbs of baby weight to lose. My biggest problem.... I always feel hungry! Ugh. Way to go though, that's so awesome that you lost 5lbs the first week. :)

Misty said...

Way to go! WW has helped so many people I know reach their goals.

aliciamarie911 said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. I sure wish I had motivation to loose weight.

I just stumbled on to your blog, and I am now your newest follower coming from www.aliciamarie911.blogspot.com

Felix126 said...

Cute ^^ I like

Richters Victory said...

That is awesome, keep up the good work! Way to go!!

scfinder said...

great and interestng
<http://www.speedycourse.com.ph

ytryeyre said...

If you decide to settle for half fairings, Hogan Online you should know that they include only the windscreen and extend up to just below the handlebars. Quarter fairings however, Franklin Marshall Hoodies include only the windscreen and fairings around the headlight. Windscreens in quarter fairings are often light and scratch resistant and are useful in shielding individuals from rain and wind. Nike Air Max 2009 If you decide to choose the bally pan fairings, you should know that they minimize aerodynamic lift and go up to just below the engine.

Poll Nike said...

Microsoft Office 2010 is very focused on the user experience improvements, so as to provide users easier and convenient to use to Office 2010 Download, improve user productivity.

lin741852 said...

sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
sac guess
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chloe tasche
ed hardy bolsas
sac chloe
sac dior

burberry bags said...


Welcome to our burberry outlet, Our Burberry Haymarket Check Walletbest on sale.